Friday, May 3, 2013

What do I do if I am involved in an accident with someone who has LIMITED INSURANCE coverage...

...but my injuries are worth more than the amount of insurance coverage they have. What can I do?

Do I have a claim?

Mike Silverman of Horwitz Horwitz and Associates answers your frequently asked question.

Contact our office today or for more information on persoanl injury, workers compensation or nursing home neglect and abuse call 800-594-7433. Or visit our website