Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Testimonial Tuesday!

"Michael is not just a lawyer, he is my friend"


"Since 2007 when my case started until it ended in 2012, Michael has been such an important part of my life. He and his partners at Horwitz, Horwitz & Associates fought a long hard fight and won. If I had any questions, problems or just needed to talk, Michael was a phone call away. During my trial I watched and listened to Michael and was so impressed by his knowledge of my case and how compassionate he is. Michael explained everything about my injury in such detail that it was easy for anyone to understand. Michael was next to me when the verdict was read and was the first to shake my hand and talked to me while I was so emotional from all the stress. My family and I will never be able to thank Michael and his partners enough for what they did. Once this is all done I look forward to having Michael as my friend. Thank you Michael."

If you want to contact Michael Carter, please call 800-594-7433 or go to our website for more information.


No comments:

Post a Comment