Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Testimonial Tuesday!

Clifford fights so hard for people because he truly cares.


"I hired Clifford and his partners at Horwitz, Horwitz & Associates in 2007. Since then he has worked so hard on my case and I knew that I was going to have the best representation. Clifford helped me understand what was going on every step of the way. When it came time for trial, I watched and listened to how much detail and passion he had for my case. I was very impressed and even though it was a very serious case, it was fun to watch him work. I can't thank him enough for what he did for my family and I. I look forward to having Clifford as a friend when this is all finished. Thank you Clifford."

If you want to learn more about Cliff Horwitz, have a question or want to give us a testimonial, please contact us today on our website or call toll free 800-594-7433

No comments:

Post a Comment