Friday, March 1, 2013

FAQ Friday!! Filing a Claim I

What Does "Filing a Claim" Mean?

"Filing a claim" means preparing and filing certain legal documents with the Illinois Workers' Compensation Commission.

The mere fact that you have reported your injury to your employer or signed a written accident report does not mean that you have "filed"  your claim with the necessarily agency /commission.

If you are represented by an attorney, as most leading authorities advise, your attorney can assist you with a claim form and the necessary documentation.

For more information or if you have questions about your injury, please contact us today or call 800-594-7433

No comments:

Post a Comment