Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Testimonial Tuesday!!! Local laborer gives his compliments.

Mitch, Cassandra and Dan are a great team and we have testimonials to prove it! Way to go!

















Below is a quote from a local laborer who came to us suffering from shoulder and leg injuries that occurred while working on the job site.

"I have been totally satisfied with my experience so far with Horwitz, Horwitz and Associates. I had run into a couple of problems with the insurance company but Cassandra and Dan were always quick to fix the problem. I had so many questions and concerns and Mitch was great with getting back to me with answers. I would highly recommend Horwitz, Horwitz and Associates to anyone that needs representation." 

To see more Horwitz testimonials, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment